NAME AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDENT PROGRAMME
Study program: Legal Studies – 240 ECTS
The objectives of the study program: gaining knowledge of legal and related social sciences and adopting the values and achievements of European legal civilization.
1. TYPE OF DEGREE PROGRAMME: Regular Studies
2.SCIENTIFIC FILED WHICH BELONGS TO STUDY PROGRAM:
Social Sciences – Law; political science
3. TYPE OF STUDY AND OUTCOME OF LEARNING PROCESS
Types of studies: Law Studies, first cycle
The outcome of the learning process:
Ability to work in the justice system, the economy and government.
4. PROFESSIONAL, ACADEMIC, in oder words SCIENTIFIC TITLE
Bachelor of Law (completed four years of study)
5. CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE PROGRAM
Conditions for admission to the program are defined in the Statute of the University.
6. LIST OF COMPULSORY AND OPTIONAL STUDY AREAS
In Annex No. 1, a list of compulsory and optional study areas, in oder words subjects (curriculum).
7. THE WAY OF THE STUDY AND TIME NEEDED FOR EXECUTION OF CERTAIN FORMS OFSTUDY
In Attachment 1 the method of the study and the time necessary to perform certain forms of studies (curriculum) are defined.
8. THE CREDITR VALUE OF EACH SUBJECT, ECTS CREDITS
Credits are definied by Curriculum for each subject.
9. ESTIMATED NUMBER OF CLASSES FOR CERTAIN SUBJECT
Number of hours for each subject is presented in a separate column in the curriculum.
1o. CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS OF TRANSMISSION (ECTS)
The afore mentioned criteria and conditions are defined by the Law and General Acts of the University.
11. PROOF OF MATCHING WITH OTHER STUDY PROGRAMMES
Department of Legal Studies program is congruent with study programs at the Law Faculty in East Sarajevo, Faculty of Law in Banja Luka, Faculty of Law in Belgrade, Faculty of Law in Novi Sad, Faculty of Law in Nis.
12. ENROLLEMENT PRECONDITIONS FOR CERTAIN SUBJECTS
Preconditions are placed in the order via Semester in Appendix # 1.
13. CHOICE OF CHOOSING SUBJECTS FROM SOME OTHER PROGRAMMES
The curriculum defines the optional subjects that can be chosen from each faculty /
academy, where prescribed weekly number of hours must be taken into consideration.
14. CRITERIA AND METHOD OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
The criteria and the method of quality assurance is carried out in accordance with the law and general acts of the University.
15. THE CONDITIONS FOR TRANSFER FROM SOME OTHER STUDY PROGRAMS WITHIN THE SAME OR RALATED STUDIES
The afore mentioned criteria and conditions are defined by the Law and general acts of the University.
16. OBLIGATION OF THE STUDENTS, THE DYNAMICS OF STUDY
Students’ obligations and dynamics studies are defined by the Act and general acts of the University.Podijeli: